1/30/2009

Panasonic SC-BT1005.1 Blu-Ray Home Theater System by Best Home Theater Reviews

Panasonic SC-BT1005.1 Blu-Ray Home Theater System (Black)

I was hunting the market for a new theater system and for that I went through many showrooms and brands but finally after a lot search I decided to buy the Panasonic theater system. I choose this system as it is equipped with many upgraded and unique features. I can enjoy the movie just like the theatres with the help of this system. Most exciting feature of this system is the blu- ray technology which allows me to watch movies along with the surround sound, breath taking image quality and it is also suitable for some unique features, such as enhanced commentary along with the final standard profile, mixing of audio and imaging picture in the DVD format. I can also experience the breath taking movie experience as comparable to the theater.

This theater system has all the equipments for the complete home entertainment, such as five hi-fi speakers, sub woofers and side woofers. Along with this system also equipped with the memory card slot and the ipod dock as the external memory. Due to this I need not use the CDs and other things for watching and listening my videos. I just connect the ipod and hear all the favorite music and watch my favorite videos.

The best part of the system is the VIERA Link technology which is used to make the use of the operations easy and simple. This system offers the seven speakers for the best sound system and when ever I hear the music I simply stunned by the quality of the voice. Its digital video up conversion is the interesting feature of the system which is used for the playback voice for the system.

It also has the built in technology, including the Dolby, Dolby digital plus, Dolby true and the DTS technology. Besides this it also equipped with the separate amplifiers along with the powerful front speakers. In addition, center speakers are also the exciting features of this system which gives the experience of some disco. I am quite amazed with this system and became habitual of hearing music on this system. This is the best system I have ever bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment