1/28/2009

Sony BDVIS1000 5.1Ch Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theater System by Best Home Theater Reviews

Sony BDVIS1000 5.1Ch Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theater System

I had been searching for a Home Theater System for a long time and then finally I decided to buy the Sony BDVIS1000 5.1Ch Blu-ray Disc/DVD Home Theater System. According to my use this is the best theatre system as it is equipped with all the features which I were looking for. One of the most attractive features of my new theatre system is the S-AIR Air Station which allows me to hear the music of various rooms.

This home system also offers the new audio codec system, HDMI repeater, seventeen chassis, digital media interface, DVD upscale and the digital cinema auto calibration. Its 1020p high resolution performance produces the excellent picture quality and crisp sound. This is the best choice for home entertainment as the surround system of its multi speakers is very amazing. This surrounds sound home theatre system equipped with the woofers, equalizers and the hi-fi inbuilt speakers.

Besides theses woofers this system also offers the separate sub woofers and the six golf ball size speakers which is best for the fantastic sound quality. I can also download the movie with the help of the USB port, through this port I can directly see me favorite movies and hear the music. One of the beat features of this system is the card slot system which is just like the memory chip in this card slot system I can save the music and memories. After saving there is no need to use any external Cds and MP3 and I can directly watch and hear. This theatre system offers the Dolby True HD and the digital sound format through which I can experience the stunned HD video quality and the amazing audio performances.

The sound of the system is very high that I can even hear the music from half kms away from my home. I often use this home system for playing music in occasions and the personal privates. Through its digital media port, I can enjoy the music which is stored in the walkman and the IPods. I am fully satisfied with the system and enjoying the high quality of music and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment