1/30/2009

Philips AmbiSound Home Theater Sound Bar with Integrated 1080p-Upscaling DVD/MP3 Player, HTS8100/37 by Best Home Theater Reviews

Philips AmbiSound Home Theater Sound Bar with Integrated 1080p-Upscaling DVD/MP3 Player, HTS8100/37


Searching a good theater system is a very big deal. Last month, I was also searching for the new theater system and for that I went through with many brands and markets but finally I decided to buy the Philips AmbiSound Home Theater system as I found that it is equipped with all the new and exciting features.

Its 5.1 surround sound speakers adjusted without any problem and also offer me the best home entertainment. I can enjoy the sound quality just like the theater and I also do not feel like going to the theater and wasting my money. Besides these, it also offers the upgraded audio and video technology along with the Ambisound system feature. Another best feature of this system is that it is only five inches thick in size and I can also mounted my system over a wall behind my Flat-TV.

Through this I need not to adjust the system with huge wires and can easily enjoy both at the same time. The design of the system is very simple and elegant which help to enhance the decoration of my room. I can also keep this theater system on the table with the help of the resting stand which is attached to the system. I can enjoy the best video quality and clarity with the help of the Ambisound system features. It also offers the 3-band equalizer and Double BASS for the fantastic sound quality. This system produces the smooth sound with the help of these equalizers.

The speakers also offer the soft dome tweeters to increase the clarity of the sound and also modify the voice to give the maximum efficiency of the voice. I can also enjoy the fantastic Surround sound feature that automatically corrects the sound settings when I watch the movie and listen my favorite songs. This theater system also equipped with other upgraded features, including array processing, psycho-acoustic feature and precise driver positioning. It also offers the separate subwoofers to the give the best quality. In addition, it also offers the sono wave sound technology to experience the breath taking sound quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment