2/02/2009

Motorola DCP501 All-In-One Home Theater Receiver by Best Home Theater Reviews


Motorola DCP501 All-In-One Home Theater Receiver

Recently, I have bought a new Motorola DCP501 All-In-One Home Theater system and I am so stunned with its fantastic features. This system is equipped with various latest technologies and features. One of the best features of this system is that it easily connects with the cable TVs, VCR’s, satellite receivers and also the audio video media playback. I can also attach the amplifiers with this system through the easy set ups.

It also works as the digital cable receiver and I can easily see the cable on my theater system and does not require any external wires for the cable. Besides these, It also offers the DVD/CD/MP3 player and I can easily watch my favorite movie and hear all me favorite songs. This is the best system for the breath taking home entertainment. It also offers the 100 watts channel sound receiver which offers the excellent sound quality and it also attracts with its fantastic video quality. It also offers the AM/FM stereo receiver though which I can hear all the channels clearly and the sound of the radio is very good. I have become habitual of this system that I cannot exist without my new system.

This system also has a separate plug and play unit which offers the Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS, and Pro Logic II surround formats. These formats make the quality really excellent and sounds quality also increased with this features. I can also see the clear cable reception which supports the DCP501's 50 to 860 MHz tuner which is also applicable for the clear analog. The tuner is also equipped with digital cable a service which works for the both cable service as well as telephone-return cable systems.

It also equipped with the DCT2000 digital cable applications technology which helps to se the cable clearly. It also offers the Tripath Class-T audio amplifiers which help the 100 watts surround sound to all my main radio channels. This theater system also offers the TV card slot for watching the TV and the image quality of the TV is really fantastic. I am completely satisfied with the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment