1/30/2009

Philips HTS3151D/37 300 Watt DVD 5.1Surround Sound Home Theatre System with IPod Dock by Best Home Theater Reviews


Philips HTS3151D/37 300 Watt DVD 5.1Surround Sound Home Theatre System with IPod Dock

Recently, I have bought a new Philips HTS3151D/37 300 Watt DVD home theatre system and I have found some of its features are very unique and latest. My new theatre system is designed very beautifully and very compact in terms of size. The picture quality of my system is breath taking and the sound is comparable to the Dolby surround system technology. It is suitable for all types of disc; including DVD, VCD and MP3s. this home system is suitable for the captivating and luxurious home entertainment as the qualities of the music and movies are mind blowing.

One of the latest updates of this theatre system is the in built dock for the iPod. There is no need to download music and movies from the internet I can directly hear songs and see pictures through its USB flash drive memory. Other feature I like about this system is the MP3 line in it allows the playback music from the different music players and the music produced by this home theatre system is very smooth and clear. I can see sharp and crisp photographs with the help of its 12 Bit video processor.

This home cinema system is also equipped with the Dolby digital and pro logic surround sound which is suitable for producing the advanced playback sound of Div X videos. It is capable of playing VCD, DVD, MP3 and WMA files music and photos. I can also see the photographs which have been taken by my digital camera. The set up of this system is very easy as it easily fits the connector along with color coding.

I can also play games with the help of this surround system and its equalizer setting makes my gamming experience so wonderful. Its equalizer gives me varieties of option for playing different range of music. The main speaker of the system produces the extraordinary sounds which feel like that I am watching movie in a theatre. The system also offers the in-built middle speaker for the surround system. The sound comes from this system is just breath taking and I often listen songs in this system.

1 comment:

  1. Great article. thanks for sharing your thought Us.
    *
    *
    *
    Read our blog to understand Surround Setups in any Home Theater System

    ReplyDelete