1/29/2009

RCA RTD217 5-Disc DVD/CD Home Theater System by Best Home Theatre Reviews



RCA RTD217 5-Disc DVD/CD Home Theater System

I was hunting the market for a new home theater system and suddenly I decided to buy the new RCA RTD217 5-Disc DVD/CD Home Theater System. I am so impressed by its latest and exciting features. This home theater offers the 250 watts power for the surround sound and the sound comes out from the system is breath taking. Its Energy Star technology is one of the best features which offer the 5.1-Channel speakers and also the 5 DVD Changer technologies which are rarely seen in the Home Theater Systems.The best part of this home theater system is that it consumes less than two watts of power when it is in the standby mode. This 5.1-Channel home theater system is equipped with the 5x 4-Watt five Speakers along with a hi-fi two 50-Watt Subwoofers. This home theater system is perfect for the home surround sound theater system and I also enjoy my entire favorite movie in this theater system. This home theater system connects all the qualities of the mp3s, digital cameras and the thumb drives.

This theater system also offers the separate USB port through which I can easily connect my pen drive and listen to all my favorite tracks. I can also connect the digital camera with this port and see all the photos in this theater system. This theater system is also applicable for playing all the formats, including the DVD, DVD-R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, mp3, VCD, SVCD and JPEG. I can also enjoy the ripping of the music Cds directly from the mp3 players and the thumb drives. I can also enjoy Listening to all the channels of the AM/FM stations with clarity and of the minimum drift. Another upgraded feature of this home theater system is the Dolby digital technique which is attached to all the five speakers and the amplifiers and gives the maximum frequency response. I can experience the atmosphere of the theater with this system and the surround sound of this system is really thrilling. I am completely satisfied with this system and also tell all my friends to try this home theater system.

No comments:

Post a Comment