1/29/2009

Philips HTS3565D/37 1000 Watt DVD 1080P HDMI Upconversion Dolby Home Theater with iPod Dock by Best Home Theater Reviews

Philips HTS3565D/37 1000 Watt DVD 1080P HDMI Upconversion Dolby Home Theater with iPod Dock

According to me the best way to get relaxation after a day long work is to hear some music of my choice. I mostly spend my leisure times listening slow rocks from popular rock bands like MLTR and Audio Slave. However, I was not getting satisfied with my music player as it fails to perform well. I could not get the true essence of a slow rock from my previous music player. What I need was an advanced home theater that can satisfy me with some of the latest features. Like others I was getting confused to make my choice as there were more than 100 new home theater models from various manufacturers. I don’t want to buy a product by just looking at its outer appearance so I began to make some research on Internet. Then I find that Philips HTS3565D/37 1000 Watt DVD 1080P HDMI Home Theater offers some impressive features and I bought it last month. Now, I can say that I have not made a mistake by purchasing it. This home theater from Philips is truly amazing and it has offered me a whole new experience of listening music and watching my favorite movies. Philips HTS3565D/37 1000 Watt DVD1080P HDMI Upconversion Dolby Home Theater offers me excellent surround sound systems that I have never heard before.

This home theater has changed my living room into a movie theater with its sound quality and stunning picture quality. I like the iPod dock included in it because it allows me to play all those music number and videos from my iPod with its Dolby Digital surround sound system. It has Hi-speed USB Link that allows me to play anything from my other entertainment devices. Moreover, the HDMI 1080P feature of this home theater offers sharp and high definition pictures when I watch my action movies. I can play my CD, VCD, DVD+R/RW, MP3, WMV and jPeg digital photos in it. I can also play forty FM channel by using its FM Tuner. It is a 5.1 home theater system that can produce a maximum power of 1000 watts. With some latest features like 12 bit/108 Superior Analogue converter, ProLogic II surround sound, USB flash drive, MP3 line, DivX Ultra Certified DivX videos and Dolby Digital sound it becomes a complete home theater system.

No comments:

Post a Comment