1/29/2009

Samsung HT-AS720ST Blu-Ray-Matching 5.1 Channel Home Theater System by Best Home Theater System Reviews


Samsung HT-AS720ST Blu-Ray-Matching 5.1 Channel Home Theater System (Set of Seven, Black)

Recently, I bought a new Samsung home theatre system and I am so amazed with its special and unique features. One of the best features of the theatre system is its five hi-fi speakers which produces the sound comparable to the theatres. This theater system has five in built speakers and one hi-fi amplifier. I can enjoy the complete home entertainment with this surround sound theater system.

I can also experience the best quality of videos and images with this theater system. Its system is equipped with the latest blu ray technology which is used for the fantastic sound quality and breath taking image quality. Besides these, this system offers the four satellite speakers, one sub woofer, one A/V receiver and the one center channel speaker. All these speakers allow me to take the experience of the theater at my home. At every weekend, all my friends come to my place to enjoy the movie.

Instead of going to the theater they come to my place and see the movies. The sound and movie quality are extra ordinary which attract the people. In addition, this theater system also has the HD playback sound technology along with the blu ray features which is responsible for the fantastic sound. I can hear the song up to the power of the 650 watts and its voice thrills me with the excitementThis system also offers the multiple decoding formats, such as Dolby ProLogic II, Dolby ProLogic and Dolby Digital. All these are basically for the best video qualities and really I can experience the best with the help of this theater system.

Its HDMI-CEC technology allows me to operate the features of this system with the help of the single remote control which is the best part of the system. This remote access al the functions very easily and I can also operate the remote from the large distance. Its 1080 p technology makes the video quality outstanding and I am quite satisfied with my new Samsung theater system. I think that this is the best home cinema I have ever seen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment