2/02/2009

JVC THG40 DVD Digital Theater System with iPod Connection by Best Home Theater Reviews

JVC THG40 DVD Digital Theater System with iPod Connection

Recently, I have bought a new JVC theatre system and I am so amazed by its features. This theatre system is perfect for the home entertainment. One of the best features of the system is the five hi-fi speakers which are attached to this system. These speakers produce such an excellent surround sound and the sound is comparable to the theater.

I usually go to the Cineplex to watch all the new released movies but now I do not feel like going to the theatre and spend the money. This system also offers the scanned DVD which automatically scans the DVD and if the virus is detected then it displays the signal of the virus. This virus detector helps me to find the defected CD and also plays the best quality CDs. I can also play my favorite songs with the help of my ipod as this system is equipped with the ipod doc in the front.

It allows connecting the ipod easily and plays the music. Another upgraded feature of this system is the 1080p resolutions along with the Dolby, Dolby digital and DTS decoder. I can see the excellent quality of movies along the fantastic sound. Surround sound system offers the 1000 watt power of sound which is enough for the perfect enjoyment and entertainment.

Earlier, I found the features of the system were little tough to operate but its remote system is very easy to operate and all the functions are written on the remote. Written instructions make easy for me to operate the system and I found the features are really very easy to use. This system also offers the SD card slot for storing the music and videos. I can also extend the memory of the system with the new SD card.

This system also offers some interesting features like DJ and karoke for the best sound quality. Now I also use my theatre system in my personal parties and occasions. It also offers the radio along with all the radio channels and the voice quality of the radio is excellent. I am fully satisfied with the system.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You have wonderful choice about home theater... I recently got new sound system for home theater from Crutchfield...

    ReplyDelete