2/02/2009

Audiovox DV1201 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System for standout performance by Best Home Theater Reviews


Audiovox DV1201 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System for standout performance

Recently I bought the new Audiovox DV1201 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theater System and I am really thrilled with its praiseworthy performance. As a matter of fact, this home theater system combines DVD technology with the sound system and as a result we get high end picture quality as well as sound system in one TV system only.

This TV system is featured with valuable as well as dynamic aspects including high resolution TV screen, logic II decoder, Dolby digital sound system, matrix modes, intimate club system, AM/FM tuner, CD-RW, MP3 and JPEG pictures. This makes the entire experience of TV watching a splendid one. And other added advantages of this home theater system is that this system is also equipped with programmable memory, zoom, multi angle playback, slow motion reverse and forward, repeat playback and secondary audio. All these functions are like icing on the cake and intensify the pleasure and fun while watching my favorite movies and musical shows.

This juke box can be hosted with various external components such as digital video output, S-video output, and high definition PC. I simply attach these components and enjoy my TV watching habit immensely. As far as its brightness and color contrast are concerned, this home theatre is simply superb in them. They are highly defined and make the picture quality really phenomenal. The configuration is really high and that is why it adds the facet of crystal clarity and I enjoy it to the fullest.

This home theater system come with 3 months warranty period against all defects and this gives credibility to its different components. But till date I have not come across even a single problem as it is functioning quite swiftly. Moreover I have also got sub woofer, speaker cables, channel speaker, power cord, satellite speakers, DVD receiver and remote control. This all has made it a complete package and I can recommend it to all my friends without any hesitation as I know they will also enjoy the top rated benefits to the maximum as I am doing so and have world class TV watching experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment