3/15/2009

Sharp AQUOS LC-40C32U HDTV Review


Sharp AQUOS LC-40C32U 32" HDTV – The Best product to acquire!

I purchased this model few days back from a renowned online retailer. Initially, I was hesitating somewhat to buy this product, but I was then well assured by my friend who is a great lover of Sharp’s television sets. My overall experience with this unit is outstanding. Black bezel at the back with silver colored edge of frame; it was really a perfect and suitable piece to be mounted on the wall. I was really impressed by the breathtaking images and excellent technology of LCD. Really, I felt a sense of contentment that I had purchased a next generation product. The most important feature that I noticed in this flat panel television was its immaculate and exact viewing angle, that is, 176 x 176, really appreciable. I was completely stunned to view the excellent contrast ratio of color intensity; really this product is a perfect blend of luxury and technology. Not only this, I was overwhelmed with its high tech performance, my husband and my little sweetheart were also enjoying their favorite programs on this flat panel display. The major difference that I noticed was two outputs for HD video input, really a magnificent device. I was free to adjoin any number of inputs with this wonderful unit. Also the stand is very attractive and gives a solid look. Remote sequel is also solid enough and all buttons were performing their respective functions well, the thing that fascinated me a lot was its response time, really considerable, I touched the channel button and the next moment I was enjoying wildlife on discovery channel. Setting this state of art model is also easy, even if you are a non technical person, you will not counter any major issue while setting. Pricing of this fabulous unit was an issue for me in the starting, but today I am completely satisfied with its overall performance and till date I have never observed any distortion and blur in imagery. As per my perception, one should purchase this to value investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment