3/26/2009

Sharp AQUOS LC-32GP1U 32 inch LCD HDTV


Sharp AQUOS LC-32GP1U 32" LCD HDTV

I got the Sharp AQUOS LC-32GP1U 32" LCD HDTV exclusively for gaming purpose on my eighteenth birthday by my father. This sleek beauty makes me crazy every time I play game on it. It offers better pixel resolution as compared to Sony which I was using before.
For game players like me, the new Sharp 32" AQUOS LC32GP1U LCD is a dream come true. This is the first LCD-TV entirely designed for complete optimization in todays fast pace video games. It also has the newly developed Vyper Drive game mode which eliminates any possible lag between the video game and the television set. It also has got side mounted terminals which provide easy connections to games. It comes along with a custom made remote control that includes an innovative "Game" button which can quickly connect into Vyper Drive and activates the side terminals. It is equipped with six 1080p-compatible Terminals (3 HDMI, 2 component, 1 DVI-I) which ensures that images from my new game console's 1080p output will be as crisp and clear as possible. Last but not the least, the LC32GP1U incredible 6ms response time and 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio when combined with Full HD 1080p resolution, provides the best picture quality money can buy.
With the new Sharp AQUOS LC-32GP1U 32" LCD HDTV in my room, I am glued on it 24 * 7. I just cannot seem to get enough of it. All my friends now come and play games in my house and I have become quite popular among them. It has taken the experience of playing games to another level. When I play games on this sleek and sexy Sharp AQUOS LC-32GP1U 32" LCD HDTV, the graphics of all games feel almost real and it gives me an out of the edge sensation.

2 comments:

  1. These things are great. My folks got one a few years ago and I had to get one in one of my home theater systems after that. Grade A all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technology post, thanks. I found some whole house automation that were better than most!

    ReplyDelete