3/21/2009

Hitachi UT32V502X LCD HDTV Review


Hitachi UT32V502X 1.5 UltraVision UltraThin

Last Christmas I gifted my family something which I consider the best gift till date. Now my family enjoys watching their favorite program in this ultra slim Hitachi UT32V502X 1.5 UltraVision. The revolutionary piece enjoys a 32 inch HDTV monitor with a 1.5 inch flat screen. The unique feature which attracted me the most is an ultimate blend of high end luxury design and original technologies. Sleek, lightweight with 1.5 inch panel design – Hitachi UT32V502X 1.5 UltraVision has it all. It also features a stylish 360 degree high gloss finish coupled with a dramatic anthracite pearl Crystal frame. With Hitachi UT32V502X 1.5 UltraVision adding glamour to my living room, I can now can I have the world in my room. The 1366 * 768 high resolution picture further enhanced by 120Hz Panel speed with Motion Interpolation justifies my stand. Hitachi UT32V502X 1.5 UltraVision enjoys the sharpest LCD picture ever. Moreover the display panel has remarkable thinness with its innovative fanless and computer-inspired ventilation system. I was simply amazed to find Hitachi UT32V502X 1.5 UltraVision so incredibly lightweight and hassle free installation which further made it a pleasant purchase. The key features of Hitachi UT32V502X 1.5 UltraVision which needs to be highlighted are as follows:
  1. 360 High gloss finish
  2. 120Hz with Motion Interpolation
  3. Anthracite Pearl Crystal frame
  4. EEFL high efficiency back light
  5. Ultra quiet fanless ventilation
  6. 3D digital color management
  7. Automatic 2:3 film enhancement
  8. Game mode
  9. Flexible black insertion for superior clarity
  10. Multiple Language on screen display
  11. Picture master HD VI and V
  12. Ultra wide 178 viewing angle IPS liquid crystal display
Hitachi UT32V502X 1.5 UltraVision also features an optional AVC08U A/V Center which houses video processors, tuners, and audio circuitry. All these features made my purchase simply worthwhile.

1 comment: